Interactive Web Based Training.
Web training offers an expanded training schedule and updated information with no travel cost, no overtime and you may train at your own computer.
We will also train you in Enrollment and Release of the client on GPS or RF equipment. Enrollment/Release Training will include activation and deactivation of the unit, bracelet installment, enrollment software and client introduction training.
As a customer of Freedom Fighters we will also provide you access to securealertuniversity.com.
SecureAlertuniversity.com is a training environment provided by SecureAlert.
GPS For Bail Bond Agencies
In today's economy it is important to the professional Bail Bond Agent to manage their risk.
The basics you must consider are:
• Where is your defendant right now? Are they where they say they are?
• If you had to look for them right now, where would you start.
• If you needed to speak to them immediately, could you?
What we offer:
TrackerPal is an Active One-Piece GPS Tracking Device that tracks your clients in real-time. This system will allow you extra security in underwriting bonds, which in turn puts more money in your pocket.
For example, you prohibit one of your clients from leaving the City limits. Our Offender Monitoring Center will monitor his/her whereabouts 24/7. We will tell you if a violation occurred, and what time it occurred. We will continue to track the client after the violation and can even tell you how fast he or she is traveling, and their exact location.
Our software allows you easy access to the clients movements via real time tracking maps. Our program is designed to send you instant notification or messaging to your e-mail, pager or cellular phone. We will assist you in creating “Exclusion Zones” or “Inclusion Zones”, or any other special conditions you require for your client.
GPS: Offender Tracking - Alternatives to Incarceration
* You already know that community-based sanctions save money over traditional incarceration and offer offenders the opportunity to work, attend school, and rehabilitate in a positive environment.
Jails are the most visible and active components of the criminal justice system, processing approximately 15 million arrestees per year. Jail administrators struggle to manage the growing number of offender populations held in jail without adequate resources. Meanwhile, communities are forced to prioritize government resource allocations and usually deny funding for new jails or expansion of existing facilities in favor of other community developments. Local jails will remain dangerously overcrowded unless law enforcement, courts, and other community agencies implement viable and creative methods to expand the capacity of existing facilities.
Jail Overcrowding Impacts the Entire Local Criminal Justice System
* Overcrowding can cause dangerous working conditions for those who work inside the jail.
* Severely overcrowded jails are often subject to federal litigation that may result in intervention and costly fines.
* Overcrowding often causes increases in inmate lawsuits.
* Overcrowding often forces local governments to house offenders in neighboring jails at costly daily rates, compounding security and budget concerns.
* Overcrowding often creates increases in staff turnover and overtime pay for jail personnel.
* Clogged jails impede the judicial process.
* Taxpayers lose confidence in the system when jails are forced to release unsupervised offenders into the community.
Experience shows that communities are not going to build their way out of the jail-overcrowding problem. Normally, within a few months of opening a new jail, overcrowding begins to occur. New options are needed that keep the public safe, achieve criminal justice system goals, and are cost effective.
The TrackerPAL combines miniaturized cellular and global positioning system (GPS) technologies into a small patented and proprietary device backed by a 24/7 Offender Monitoring Center(TM) and you will be notified immediately by our Monitoring Center of any violation. As a result, the TrackerPAL solution will automatically track and monitor the location of serious offenders in real-time while also providing supervising officers round-the-clock cellular communications capabilities with Probationers, Parolees, and Offenders.
* The TrackerPAL GPS Real-Time Offender Tracking Device
* Internet Based and Encrypted Tracking Software
* 24-7 National Monitoring Center that acts as an Officer's Personal Assistant